Legal advice that allows entrepreneurs to focus on building their business.
Entrepreneurs face all kinds of challenges as they embark on the journey of launching their business. They need trusted advisors with in-depth legal knowledge, experience and business sense.
We advise domestic and foreign entrepreneurs as well as founders of start-ups on the full spectrum of legal matters. While our clients bring innovative ideas business plans, we assist them with comprehensive, cost-effective and solution oriented legal advice.
We have provided numerous start-up companies with legal advice during the foundation phase and at a later stage, when they are ready to expand their business. The broad experience we have gained particularly in the areas of financing, shareholders' agreements, employee participation plans and exits adds to our overall efficiency when advising our clients.
Our start-up desk comprises experts from various practice groups, allowing us to act as a single point of contact for our clients and to provide them with tailor-made solutions.
General areas of the Bär & Karrer start-up desk include:
- Incorporations and capital increases
- Employee participation plans
- Financing (equity, equity-linked, mezzanine, debt)
- Transaction structuring
- Licensing and intellectual property matters
- Investment and share purchase agreements
- Shareholders' agreements
- Tax and social security advice including tax rulings
- Regulatory, antitrust and commercial matters
- Data protection, big data, digitalisation
- Software and IT contracts
- Corporate resolutions