16 December 2019 I Deals and Cases

Bär & Karrer Advises Pharmalys Holding Invest on the Purchase of the Majority Interest in the Pharmalys Group from Hochdorf Holding

Pharmalys Invest Holding AG, which is controlled by Amir Mechria, owned 49% of Pharmalys Laboratories SA, Pharmalys Africa Sarl and Pharmalys Tunisia SA and has now purchased the remaining 51% of the shares in these companies from Hochdorf Holding AG.

Bär & Karrer acted as legal advisor to Pharmalys Invest Holding. The team included Ralph Malacrida, Lukas Roesler, Tim Salz, Jeanine Bopp and Mischa Zenklusen (all M&A).