08 October 2015 I Deals and Cases
Medbase AG Acquires the Majority of santémed Gesundheitszentren From SWICA
Medbase AG, a subsidiary of Migros, will purchase 70% of the shares of santémed Gesundheitszentren from SWICA in mid-October. The remaining 30% of the shares of santémed Gesundheitszentren will remain with SWICA. This cooperation gives rise to the biggest Swiss network in the outpatient medical primary care.
Bär & Karrer acts as legal advisor to SWICA in this transaction. The team of Bär & Karrer includes Phyllis Scholl, Sebastian Flückiger and Michelle Merz (all M&A) as well as Mani Reinert (Competition).