Social Security and Pension
Our dedicated team provides advice on all matters relating to domestic and international social security and pension obligations. We cover the full range of state social security (pillar 1), mandatory and supra-mandatory pension (pillar 2) and voluntary savings (pillar 3).
Clients we serve include corporate entities, high-profile managers, payroll providers and entrepreneurs. In our daily practice, we closely interact with our in-house tax and employment teams in order to provide our clients with comprehensive and hands-on support. Our collaboration with Swiss authorities and an expert network further contributes to our practice oriented guidance.
- Planning and structuring of social security and pension affiliation in complex international cases, including drafting, negotiation and implementation of relevant contractual clauses and corporate documents
- Advising on social security and pension aspects in relation to M&A transactions and corporate restructurings
- Assisting in social security audits, including support with follow-up matters and liability assessments as well as limitation of liability exposure for employers
- Composing and organizing pension solutions, including Swiss and cross-border tax planning
- Payroll and declaration services for corporate clients (employers) as well as individuals (employees without a Swiss employer or self-employed persons)
- Social security structuring and implementation of structures relating to entrepreneurial and wealth management activities
- Outlining contracts, incentive and employee participation plans from a social security, pension and tax perspective
- Structuring and payout of social security and pension accruals in complex cases, i.a. in connection with relocations from or to Switzerland and for retirement planning purposes