Susanne Schreiber comprehensively advises corporate clients on domestic and international tax matters.
She advises listed or privately held groups on tax-related questions, in particular regarding restructurings, cross-border and domestic M&A transactions (sell and buy side, pre-deal carve outs, post-merger integration) and financing. She supports institutional investors and private equity companies throughout the investment cycle with tax advice.
Susanne Schreiber lectures at the HSG (University of St. Gallen) and is a frequent speaker at national and international tax seminars, such as IFF and ISIS. She regularly publishes on tax topics, mainly in the area of international corporate tax, mergers & acquisitions and restructurings.
She won the category "Rising star: Tax" at the IFLR Europe Women in Business Law Awards 2016.
- Partner of Bär & Karrer (since 2015)
- Partner, Head M&A Tax of a Big Four Firm (2013)
- Certified Swiss Tax Expert (2010)
- Manager, Senior Manager, Director of a Big Four Firm in Switzerland (2007, 2008, 2011)
- German Tax Advisor (2006)
- Manager M&A Tax Services of a Big Four Firm in Germany (2006)
- Associate of an international law firm in Germany (2002)
- Admitted to the Munich Bar (2001)
- Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich: Law Degree (1999)
Memberships and Public Offices
- Member of the Tax Expert Exam Commission
- Member of the International Fiscal Association Swiss Branch (IFA Switzerland)
- Member of the Tax Chapter of the Swiss American Chamber of Commerce
- Member of EXPERTsuisse
AdmissionNot Admitted to the Bar
Bär & Karrer AG
T: +41 58 261 52 12
F: +41 58 263 52 12
M: +41 58 262 52 12
T: +41 58 261 52 56
F: +41 58 261 50 01