"very knowledgeable and speedy"
Legal 500 2016
Dr. Luca Jagmetti
Luca Jagmetti has specialized in national and international private M&A transactions in different industries, venture capital investments, corporate restructurings and general corporate, commercial and employment matters, including related litigation and administrative proceedings. During his practice, he gained particular experience in complex asset deals, management participation schemes, up-/cross-stream topics, large outsourcing and procurement projects and regarding the logistics industry in general.
Luca Jagmetti has several speaking engagements on asset transactions, legal due diligence and other M&A topics (e.g. Akademie der Treuhand-Kammer; Seminar on Mergers & Acquisitions for practitioners; Course on Commercial Law of the University of St. Gallen).
According to The Legal 500 2016 he is "very knowledgeable and speedy". Luca Jagmetti is jointly ranked first in Mergermarket's Profile League Table for 2016's most prolific individual DACH legal advisors.
LanguagesGerman, English, French
- Partner at Bär & Karrer (since 2014)
- New York University: LL.M. (2010; Vanderbilt Scholar)
- Associate at Bär & Karrer (2007)
- University of Zurich: Dr. iur. (2007)
- Admitted to the Zurich Bar (2004)
- Law Clerk at the District Court of Zurich (2002-2003)
- University of Zurich: lic. iur. (2001)
Memberships and Public Offices
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV/FSA)
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- German - Swiss Association of Legal Professionals (DSJV)
AdmissionAll Swiss Courts
Dr. Luca Jagmetti
Bär & Karrer AG
T: +41 58 261 52 62
F: +41 58 263 52 62
M: +41 58 262 52 62
T: +41 58 261 56 22
F: +41 58 261 50 01