Daniel Bader provides national and international tax and legal advice to individuals and corporate clients.
He comprehensively advises private clients, executives and entrepreneurs in tax-related questions including successions planning, compensation plans and private wealth structures.
Daniel Bader develops tax-related solutions, particularly in the fields of cross-border structuring, corporate and private relocations from and to Switzerland. He assists clients in questions regarding income and wealth tax, estate and gift taxes, real estate tax and social security.
Daniel Bader teaches at the Swiss Tax Expert Academy and is a frequent speaker at national and international tax and private clients conferences. According to Chambers Global 2013, he is described as "perceptive, prompt and thorough in his responses." One client says that he "understands our needs and is sensitive to our thoughts and suggestions. He gives well-balanced advice". In addition he is praised for being "very prompt and customer-oriented." Another source said: "He thought of creative ways to deal with complex situations." (all Chambers Global 2013)
- Partner of Bär & Karrer (since 2010)
- Swiss Tax Expert (2008)
- Associate at a Swiss law firm (2008)
- Director and tax advisor at a Swiss bank (2007)
- Associate at a Swiss law firm (2005)
- University of Zurich: lic. oec. (2003)
- Research and Teaching Assistant to Prof. Dr. H.P. Wehrli (2000-2004)
- Member of the Board of the International Fiscal Association Swiss Branch (IFA Switzerland)
- Not Admitted to the Bar
Bär & Karrer AG
M: +41 58 262 54 32
F: +41 58 263 54 32
T: +41 58 261 56 50
F: +41 58 261 50 00
German, English, French