Phyllis Scholl's practice focuses on advising companies active in the energy & natural resources industry on general corporate and regulatory matters, M&A transactions as well as representing them in litigation and administrative proceedings.
She has unique experience with M&A transactions in the energy sector and with more than 10 years of experience in the field has gathered very broad industry knowledge in all areas of energy production and transportation (mainly electricity and gas).
Phyllis Scholl is a board member in a Swiss electricity company and admitted to trading on the European Energy Exchange (EEX).
"Talented young lawyer" Phyllis Scholl is the key practitioner at Bär & Karrer for energy law (Chambers Europe 2013).
- Partner of Bär & Karrer (since 2013)
- Admitted to trading on the European Energy Exchange (EEX) (2008)
- Admitted to the Zurich Bar (2007)
- Associate at Bär & Karrer (since 2007)
- London School of Economics: LL.M (2006)
- University St. Gallen: lic. rer. publ. (2002)
- University St. Gallen: lic. iur. (2004)
- Research and Teaching Assistant to Prof. Dr. K. Vallender (2001-2003)
- Trainee at Bär & Karrer (2004)
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV/FSA)
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)
- All Swiss Courts
Bär & Karrer AG
M: +41 58 262 54 14
F: +41 58 263 54 14
T: +41 58 261 54 76
F: +41 58 261 50 01